Tuesday, July 24, 2012



Spooktacular Halloween Printer's Tray 
FREE!!!

 



Join my team and let me help you select $125 from our Holiday Mini or catalog for just $99 during August.
  Check this really fun Halloween Printer's Tray out. This kit is FREE to all new recruits who join during August 2012!!!

Howl-o-ween Printer’s Tray project kit! This boo-tiful kit contains all the bits and pieces to create a super spooky Halloween decoration*—you won’t want to miss out on this exclusive offer!


Have it YOUR way, choose your own kit.
I would love to help you see just how fun, easy and flexible Stampin’ UP! is. Contact me today for a copy of the Holiday Mini so you have our $125 in products selected and ready to place on your recruit forms. Then August 1st be ready to join online at www.Pennyscreative.stampinup.net- Password: Smoky161

If you join in August and your friend joins under you because she wants this kit – YOU GET 2 KITS!!!!! Yep that is right. So join early so that your friends can join too and get this kit!!!!


Contact me if you have any questions about joining my team!
hihosilvaa@cox.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment